Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hello, Mustard

Thank goodness for that little strip on the diaper that changes color when it gets wet. I wasn't quite sure if Hazel needed her diaper changed. By the way, why is it that blowouts on blessing days seem inevitable? I'm glad this happened without the dress on and after the blessing.

16 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Awesome : )

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

wow! I think it's great that you got a picture. LOL. Very happy it wasn't WITH the dress on. :o)

Jen said...

Hahahahahaha That is so disgusting!
That is prob the best birthday control for me right now, just seeing that :)

I AM JOE PESCI said...

bahahahahaha!

angela hardison said...

gross, anna. whyyyy

Allison Johnson said...

Haha! This just made my day! Thanks for a great laugh!! (Both of mine had blowouts on blessing day within minutes of taking their dresses off. It must be something in their milk?)

Jamie Wilkinson said...

That's so gross!

I was lucky to never have a blowout with Lily (although she had two in daycare). If Hazel ever doubts your love for her when she's a teenager, just show her this picture.

Vagabond Mother said...

Oh golly!

David and Jana said...

WOW!!! i am so glad that didn't get on her dress! you are SOOO lucky! Thats some great distance!!

JLynn said...

this is disgusting. My boys never had blowouts like this. this is really gross, anna.

I can just see you smiling and laughing, HA HA HA when you posted this. Gross. Everyone poops.

Ashley Harris said...

Wow, that is impressive!

I can't believe she is already old enough to be blessed! Time just FLIES!

Brenden+Nikki said...

bah ha haha that's hilarious. That's also Brenden's worst fear about having a little girl.....blowouts with tights on. I can't wait until he can change one of those.

Brenden+Nikki said...

oh and can I also say that I LOVE that you took a picture of it? I did that once when Brenden was at work - sent him a picture of the GROSSEST diaper I have ever seen Collin produce and he thought I was so strange for sending it. He suggested I also forward it over to "Parent's" magazine.

I just don't want him to miss out on anything you know?

Brenden+Nikki said...

ok I SWEAR this is my last comment.... We totally would have loved to come over for lunch but Brenden had the lesson :(. I'm sad that we didn't get to talk to you more too. I still need to meet Hazel up close.

Jamie Wilkinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie said...

Travis says it looks more like split pea soup!!