Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One Month & Counting

Time is a funny thing. This last month has flown by and it's hard to imagine a month has already passed. Yet the night I had Hazel seems SO long ago and I feel like she's always been a part of our family. We love our little Hazel. She sleeps better, cries less and eats more than I remember with Clara. I think a lot of this has to do with me. I haven't been eating much dairy and I'm not as stressed about scheduling. She usually sleeps a 6-7 hour stretch at night and has been for the last few weeks. I couldn't be more thankful considering how much I've had to work lately. Her cheeks keep getting chubbier and chubbier and she's outgrown most of her newborn clothes. She is darling and I take 100's of pictures (yes, 100's) attempting to freeze her cuteness. After every picture I think: Not capturing her perfection, better take another one. I remember this with Clara. If only I could use our termite money on a new camera, I'm pretty sure all my problems could go away. All of them. Until then, enjoy my imperfect pictures of my perfect little one month old.
Perfect little feet, complete with Melzer style finger-like toes.

15 comments:

Jamie Wilkinson said...

What a beautiful baby! Sh really is quite perfect (right down to her perfect little toes).

Krista said...

WOW, she is beautiful! Clara is beautiful! Congrats! Having 2 girls in a row is the best! I hope your getting plenty of rest and I am sure Clara is just the perfect little helper ;)

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

I love the pictures. She is adorable! That was a fast month!

Liz is awesome, I can't believe I forgot we were suppose to meet yesterday. If I had remembered and everything had gone as planned, you would have seen me there too. For some reason I thought we said Friday. bummer.

K said...

she is so beautiful! i can't wait till mine comes out...

Jen said...

Simply Precious!

DeWitts said...

she's so perfect.

David and Jana said...

She is gorgeous and perfect. I'm so glad you're getting sleep! Its amazing how much I let go of after my first and how much I just stopped worrying about. You sound so happy!

Anonymous said...

her face is seriously perfect.

Beka said...

she really is so sweet---why have i not held her lately? stop being so busy!!! lets hang out eh? glad she's doing alot better for you- she finally listened to me:)

Ashley Harris said...

She is just yummy! And you are one lucky duck to have a baby who sleeps so well. I'm crossing my fingers that I will be so lucky.

angela hardison said...

man, she's cute. if we could stay healthy for longer than a week over here i'd come hold her more often.

bill said...

She's so cute, she looks just like her Dad

Lisa said...

precious. I miss my baby stage already.

JLynn said...

:)

Amy said...

You've got an adorable baby there Anna.