Thursday, January 27, 2011

Good Thing

Hello, my name is Hazel and today, I thought I'd switch things up for my mom. Instead of having an hour or so of fussy time throughout the day and 5+ hours of nap, I decided to have an hour or so of nap time and 5+ hours of fussy/scream time. Aren't I fun? Good thing she's adorable and sleeps good at night...

Hello, my name is Clara and I'm so big, I don't really have to obey anymore. Some days, like today, I mostly just obey when my mom threatens me. It's awesome. Especially if she's feeding the baby, because then she can't do anything about it. Oh, and I didn't get a nap today so I was especially ornery close to bed time. I think my mom likes it when I throw fits, don't you?
Good thing she's so funny and usually very well-behaved...
Hello, my name is Jason and I like to pretend I'm going to stick to the budget, then don't. Nothing is funnier than seeing the wife stress every time I spend money I shouldn't. It only gets funnier when she notices it on days she's already stressed (today?), right?
Good thing he cleaned the bathroom, helps with the kids when he gets home and has been my personal masseuse lately...

Hello, my name is Anna (yes, I know I look tired) and my head feels like it's going to explode. Dinner was too spicy and tasted like metal and I have a lot of work to do. So it makes perfect sense that I'm blogging instead of working tonight. But really, my efficiency and accuracy is questionable at this point, ya know?
Good thing I remembered the XXL 56oz bag of M&M's I bought for Clara's birthday that we never ate (really good I remembered it before deciding to not eat sugar)...
Good thing tomorrow is a new day...

And good thing I can remember the good things, otherwise this post would be full of a whole lot of complaining!

5 comments:

Jamie Wilkinson said...

Thank goodness for m&ms, that's all I have to say.

There must be something in the air, because Lily decided it would be cute today to not listen to me and throw the mother of all fits. Fun times, yes? You are wonder woman, dealing with a stubborn toddler AND an infant.

Tomorrow (er...today?) is a new day. And you look beautiful, btw, as do your girls.

Jen said...

Are sure you are sooo tired, but you don't look it one bit. Dig in on the m&m's- oh i love the peanut ones!

Hang in there :)

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Hugs!!! Today will be better.

Marie said...

Oh yes I think all Moms all been there! Babies know how to make everything more interesting. I hope you get some rest last night and feel like a new day has come.

angela hardison said...

those m&m's look extra yummy.

hope you have a happy, productive day! love you.