The posers (that didn't know I was taking their picture)
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Speed Blogging - Thanksgiving
This year we had Thanksgiving with my family on Thanksgiving. Normally my mom likes to do it on Wednesday night, so it was a little different. We had 16 people there, which is small since our frequent Sunday night dinners include 21 people. My only wish for a better day was that my stomach had more room to expand because I didn't eat nearly enough. The weather was beautiful, the cousins played and I did a little shopping. Sometimes when our lives are so richly blessed, it becomes easier to focus on what we don't have instead of what we do have. I've been trying to focuse more on all that I have to be grateful for rather than wish for things I don't. I am grateful for so many things. At the top of the list: Clara, the Holy Ghost, my mom, friends that listen and a healthy pregnancy.
The posers (that didn't know I was taking their picture)
The eating
The posers (that didn't know I was taking their picture)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
looks like a lot of fun!!! I love the picture of the posers. Are you sure they didn't know that you were waking their picture? And that goose!!! too cute!
P.S. I am at the library all the time. We went twice last week, which is typical. I am very blessed to get the cultural passes as frequently as I do. You are always welcome to join us on an adventure. :o)
Love the wagon pic :)
Fun times. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment