Monday, December 6, 2010
Speed Blogging - The Symphony
I went to The Phoenix Symphony with Karen and her friend Keith. I'll be honest, it was hard for me to want to go sit for 2 hours with my 36 week pregnant self. I figured at least the company would be good so I went and I enjoyed the symphony more than I thought. It helped that we had the Loge seats, so I could put my legs up, move my chair around, take my shoes off, tip my chair back and get comfortable. The performance was relaxing and the pianist was incredible. I am glad I went. I do wonder, however, how so many people are willing to pay so much to go to the symphony. I guess I'm just not as cultured as I thought...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I have been before, and yes it is such a long time to sit. It was an experience, that's all I will say :)
Yay for kicking off your shoes:)
you look so cute.
WOW! i dont think i'd ever go to a symphony being that prego:)- in fact i dont think i'd go at all- haha:)- too boring for me- but good for you -you culture freak:)!!!
What night did you go? Morgan and I were there on Saturday night, it was amazing.
We were down on the floor and seats weren't too uncomfortable but then again I am not as pregnant as you.
I think you are the best looking 36 week pregnant woman I've seen.
Post a Comment