Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hello, Name

Hazel Joy Penrod
Don't let the picture fool you into thinking we picked the wrong middle name.

{If only my photog skills were comparable to Hazel's ability to cry (all night long). But don't worry, my nice sister and her nice camera are going to come take some lovely pictures of my sweet little baby.}

18 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Welcome Hazel! I LOVE your name. Now stop crying.

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Hazel Joy! Very fitting! I love it! I'm sure she will show us a Joyous Smile sometime! Welcome Hazel. (on a side note, I had a grandmother named Hazel. I love that name!)

holly & anthony said...

Happy Day! I especially like the middle name Anna! :) Its fun to share a name! She is so cute even when crying and I can't wait to meet her!

Brenden+Nikki said...

If your mom still officially refuses to babysit her, I will :).

She's just crying because she misses her warm jacuzzi. I mean jeesh - she was practically shot out of there in like 6 minutes flat! :) (Which I still think is so awesome...I had to tell Brenden and my dad all the details).

Rachel said...

Love the name Hazel! Congratulations.

Kathryn said...

I like her name. A lot.

I do have some theories however on kids whose middle names are Joy, mine being one of them:)

Bekah: said...

Hazel...awww.

Deb said...

That's so funny, Hazel is the name Ian begged me to name June. He worked with a sweet little old lady that he loved named Hazel and wanted to name June after her.

I love the middle name Joy too!

Kami Milliron said...

One word . . PERFECT !

Allison Johnson said...

A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Congratulations on a fast healthy baby!

Christi said...

Love the name! Our next girl is going to have that middle name (after my mom) :) How fun!

Rachel+Co said...

i have pictures, but they will have to stay on my camera until i get back to utah. i hope she gets her fussiness out for you. you might want to cut out you dairy. just sayin'.

The Gotzingers said...

CONGRATS!! Love the name!!

DeWitts said...

Hazel is so perfect. I'm so happy for you. How's the big sister doing?

JLynn said...

I'm just so happy for you and Jason. I'm sorry she cried all night long though. That's tough on you guys and her. It's hard coming into mortality in such a small confining body! I hope she airs out her lungs soon enough and she's happy as a clam. I wish I was closer to visit though :( :(. She has a beautiful name. Loves to you too.

Ps. Let me know when your package shows up;)

Melanie said...

Anna! Hazel Joy is so perfect. I love that Joy is a name that runs around in our family; in addition to Holly & Kathryn, we have Linda Joy, Melanie Joy & Miranda Joy over here... I hated it when I was young because I thought it sounded boyish, but if I had to choose my name right now, I would choose mine. No offence to anyone else. =) Oh, congratulations!!! I'm just so happy for you. And I just shared your birth story with Jeff and he was lol at how fast and how much I must hate you. But no. =)

Donna said...

Great name!! Congratulations to all of you. :)

Anonymous said...

hazel! i love it.