Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Speed Blogging - Dance Recital
I've decided I have to adopt some "speed blogging" - similar to speed dating - short, quick posts that give you a brief idea of what we've been up to...
Clara had her dance recital on the 19th of November. I wasn't able to see her most of the time she was on stage, so it's unknown to me whether she was as entertaining as the night she danced at the Fair. The times I did catch a glimpse, she was so focused on making sure she had a smile on her face I don't think anything could have changed it to a frown. She sure has enjoyed her little dance class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I like that her costume is modest. Some dance places dress their little girls in skimpy stuff for recitals.
She's still cute as ever.
I now find myself obsessively looking for your name on my blog roll in case you've posted that your baby is here. I know it's a little early, but I'm so excited! I can't believe it's almost time. Did that go by as fast for you as it did for me? ;)
She's so cute!
And what a pretty smile it is!
Clara is such a cutie! I love her little outfit too.
So cute. I love little dance recitals. I hope Payton will want to do dance someday so I can go to her recitals. Hey, out of curiosity where does Clara take dance lessons and are they an okay price? Sarah A. is looking for decent priced classes for her daughter.
your little clara sure is a gem. :) I bet her little sis is going to sparkle just as much as her.
Post a Comment