Thursday, November 4, 2010

$1,150 Phone

I had to FedEx Jason's broken cell phone back to Verizon Wireless.

I'm pretty sure I also FedExed a recent check from a client with it.

This is way less stupid (and costly!) than when I booked a plane flight from my destination airport instead of Phoenix... but still pretty funny nonetheless.

5 comments:

Bekah: said...

ughhh, I am sorry. As they say, "time plus crisis equals humor"

It seems as if you do not even need time to find the humor in it. Good for you.

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

oh crud!!! do you think they will return it?

Jen said...

Ugh!!!

Unknown said...

haha! oh no! I hate when I do stuff like that! So... I have been meaning to tell you we found a place that was almost half the cost of others for termite treatment. Our rental has termites and someone recommened Phoenix Pest Control so I called them and they were way less than the 2 other quotes I got. Might be worth a try! I hate paying for stuff like that! Hope you are enjoying the new house!

DeWitts said...

i'm happy to hear i'm not the only one that does crazy things. haha!