It's not every day you find a giant tortoise in your front yard... I think this marks the most exciting discovery yet at our new house. I hope he escapes and comes for a visit more often.
What the heck?? Where did that thing come from? That's pretty cool though. If I were you, I'd keep it as a pet. My brother found a salamander and now it's our pet. It's so cuuuuuute.
Hey, just be thankful there aren't two of them on your front lawn. Because just about every time we're at the Zoo, those things are . . well, you know ; )
yes, where on earth did that thing come from???? That is so cool! I'm really excited that you got to move into a new house. Can you message me your address?
8 comments:
What the heck?? Where did that thing come from? That's pretty cool though. If I were you, I'd keep it as a pet. My brother found a salamander and now it's our pet. It's so cuuuuuute.
Clara could ride that thing!
That's cool!
Hey, just be thankful there aren't two of them on your front lawn. Because just about every time we're at the Zoo, those things are . . well, you know ; )
yes, where on earth did that thing come from???? That is so cool! I'm really excited that you got to move into a new house. Can you message me your address?
Oh my goodness that's crazy!!!
Thanks for all the details. Good luck with your new house, ward, etc.
P.S. Glad I'm not the only one who can't resist some sugar(:
how cool is that??!!
this is still funny.
wheeeeeen are you going to get internet again!
Post a Comment