So it begins... I have to get serious about this packing and cleaning business, which means some things must go to the end of the line. When we are all moved in and I magically find hours and hours of spare time (ha ha), I have a very lengthy list of things I still intend to post about...
- my dad's cousin Carol's visit (pretty sure that post is already typed, just need pictures)
- Rachel's post-reunion visit
- the drama we encountered during the last 10 days prior to closing on our house
- Clara's dance class
- my bug-infested, but incredibly delicious, broccoli cheese soup
- the cute little baby toads that have overtaken our front yard
- choosing to become a two house family again
- house tour
- the funny things Clara says (this morning she crawled into bed with me, patted my belly and said, "Fat jelly belly" and giggled)
- my goal to read literary classics... one and a half down, lots more to go
- missing Jason's reunion
- things I will miss when we move
- things I look forward to when we move
Monday, September 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How can a bug infested soup be delicious? I really do want to know the answer.
I also have started a goal of reading more classics, well just reading in general.
K, I'm going to have to ask you to stop all this talk about you "moving" and "packing" and "leaving" and what not. I just can't take it anymore.
Post a Comment