I've seen heat lamps in bathrooms before. I think they are a great idea, considering I'm a big fat wimp when it comes to cooler temperatures (cooler meaning anything below 80*). But the red glow generated by these three round heat lights embedded in a circular base created a bathroom atmosphere that was radical (I only got a picture of the glowing lights, not the actual lights themselves, darn). Combine that with the blue tile and you have a lovely purpley bathroom. Or maybe just a really great explanation for those people that have the hallucinations of being abducted by aliens.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
The Bathroom
I've seen heat lamps in bathrooms before. I think they are a great idea, considering I'm a big fat wimp when it comes to cooler temperatures (cooler meaning anything below 80*). But the red glow generated by these three round heat lights embedded in a circular base created a bathroom atmosphere that was radical (I only got a picture of the glowing lights, not the actual lights themselves, darn). Combine that with the blue tile and you have a lovely purpley bathroom. Or maybe just a really great explanation for those people that have the hallucinations of being abducted by aliens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Cool! Where was that taken?
When I'm at hotels, I'm always so excited when they have those heat lamps... oh, I LOOOOVE them! I'm like you - shivering all the time, all year long. Sometimes I have bribed my husband to tumble my jammies and a blanket in the dryer when I've taken a bath late at night, then bring them to me right when I get out. Heaven!
ha ha! We had one of these in our old house. it was actually really nice in the winter.
hilarious how it turns everything purple :)
Crazy, I've never seen a heat lamp in a bathroom before.
I love those, too! We had them in our bathrooms in Michigan! It was awesome, even in the kids bathroom. I forgot about that! :) Someday I want to have those again, but not in Michigan!
There is a red heat lamp in the main bathroom at Matt's grandparents' cabin in Strawberry! It freaks my eyes out. LOL!
definitely an appropriate use of the word radical. i think i would really enjoy some heat lamps myself. or radiant floor heating might be a prettier way to go. you know, when you decide to retile your peach beauties.
that's what's goin' on in my brain at the end of a long day!
Post a Comment