Dear Jason,
Thank you for making this Mother's Day great. 2+ hours of massages, breakfast in bed, help with dishes, a sweet card and picking up and delivering the bookshelf and 180 pounds of wheat. It was a good weekend.
Dear Connie,
Thank you for birthing and raising said Jason. It is so wonderful being married to a man that respects his wife and honors his priesthood. The longer we're married, the more I think that I couldn't have asked for a better husband for me.
Dear Clara,
Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to experience motherhood with you. It has allowed me to experience a happiness I never thought possible and have a greater appreciation for my own mother. Words can not express, nor can the mind fathom, the joy I have been blessed with during the last 3+ years. Nothing on earth could ever compare.
Dear Mom,
Thank you for being my mother. I have learned and continue to learn so much from you. I am especially grateful that you taught me all that you did in regards to the family's role in our divine plan of happiness. By example you instilled within me a testimony of the sacred role of mothers. Of course by doing so, I was able to see you experience the natural by product, joy.
I hope all of you had a great day. You deserve it.
Pictures to be added later... fun, old pictures to be exact, I've heisted my mom's old photo albums.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Mothers day to you as well. Hope you had a great day!
Happy Mother's Day! You're one of the best!!
Post a Comment