Thank you for educating our three year old daughter on the subject of water treatment plants. Now every time we drive past this structure, she excitedly exclaims, "That's where all my pee pee and poo poo goes!"
Ha ha I wonder if Clara got the same disertation about it from Jason that I got from Brenden? (Did Jason have to go on a tour of that place for school too?) ha ha I had to read this post to Brenden and he thought it was awesome. That little Clara cracks me up.
Maybe you should take her on a tour of the place. I thought about taking the boys before. Sounds weird, but it would be interesting to see all they do.
10 comments:
I love it my kids still dont know what that is and honestly i did not for a long time.
Kierra Pugmire
Hilarious.
These are important things to know!!
Ha ha I wonder if Clara got the same disertation about it from Jason that I got from Brenden? (Did Jason have to go
on a tour of that place for school too?) ha ha I had to read this post to Brenden and he thought it was awesome. That little Clara cracks me up.
ha ha love it---arent you glad dad's take the time to teach the really important things in life:)??
Ha Ha Ha! I know it's sooooo gross!
what a good daddy!!
Isn't that what dads are for?
ha ha too funny.
What would we do with out those husbands?
Maybe you should take her on a tour of the place. I thought about taking the boys before. Sounds weird, but it would be interesting to see all they do.
Post a Comment