10. Week of sleepovers
9. I had a friend to keep me company at night
8. Experienced the Tempe library (and probably wouldn't have without them) - it's pretty awesome
7. Zoo (the beautiful weather was a bonus... at least they got one day of sunshine!)
6. Made homemade graham crackers for the first time
5. Clara got to play from the moment she woke up (which was usually around 6:15am...)
4. Kiri and I think way too much alike; it's nice having someone around that understands the way my mind reasons and my definition of logic
3. Clara went to Tucson for her first time and played with more cousins (I didn't get to go... I'm still a little sad about it)
2. We made it a point to plan things instead of just hang out at home
1. Reality got put on the back burner
Number one reason I'm sad they are gone? I have to go back to reality and make up for my laziness this past week. It sure was fun while it lasted.
PS Lest you think I only take pictures of my golden child, I felt the need to add this disclaimer. I took plenty more pictures of Adalyn and Jacob but only posted the discreet ones since Kiri's blog is private. If she doesn't want to share her kids with the world, I won't either. :)

10 comments:
How fun. It looks like your whole week was full of adventure. This is my last week before going back to work. If you want to do something, we would love it.
Homemade graham crackers- impressive!
Where the recipe of the Graham Crackers? Sounds like a fun time. The weather is too nice to spend it inside.
I was sad too that you didn't come to Tucson. You are welcome anytime! :) Casey loved that Clara had the same name as the girl on the Nutcracker. :)
When Kiri left the baptism for AZ, I KNEW I could find a post by you of your activities with her! How fun!
you should take clara to the tucson zoo one day. you both would love it and its really cheap and the animals are so close. its my favorite zoo.
looks like a fun weekend.
I've never thought about visiting the Tempe library. I'll have to check it out. :)
Sounds like a fun week. I love having company, but it doesn't happen to often around here.
Super cute picture of the "golden child" infront of the giraffes.
Okay for some reason blogger hates me because it's refusing to post my comments...
Glad you had a fun week. I wish we had more visitors come round our house.
Cute picture of "the Golden Child" infront of the giraffes.
I just noticed Clara is wearing a "Good & Plenty" shirt in this post. As you would say, "That's rad!!!". It really is. I LOVED those candies when I was little.
Are you going on a business trip this weekend?
Post a Comment