I finally got my windshield replaced after this crack grew to about three feet long. It sure is nice have a clear view while driving.
One night I really needed gas but didn't want to stop because it was late and I had been gone all day working. My light went on and I'd been driving on the same tank of gas for 428.5 miles. It made me feel like such a dare devil (and kind of like an idiot too). Living on the edge for sure.
Clara baked with me and needed an apron. This one fit her just perfectly. Perhaps I need a full length apron too.
Okay, if you live in Mesa, chances are you've seen this awesome store off of Main Street.
Every time I drive by, I wonder what in the world is inside. Every time until this last week, that is. I was in desperate need of some "bumpy" red pipe cleaners and Michael's doesn't carry them. I found them online for less than a buck for a dozen, but shipping was $8. I decided to try this place out and let me say, it was awesome. A little, or a lot, off the wall, but their selection of pipe cleaners and pom poms doesn't even compare to Michael's. Other than finding the pipe cleaners I needed for $1.49/package, my next favorite thing about the place was the zig zag aisles that were so close to each other, you couldn't look down the aisle to the other side of the store. I'll be back. Even if it's just to explore.
I had to work Wednesday and we are out of bread so I was really in need of a good, quick breakfast that was filling and healthy. I quickly threw some frozen blueberries, spinach and pineapple juice in the blender. It was delicious and looked like tar, but even Clara loved it.
One night I really needed gas but didn't want to stop because it was late and I had been gone all day working. My light went on and I'd been driving on the same tank of gas for 428.5 miles. It made me feel like such a dare devil (and kind of like an idiot too). Living on the edge for sure.
Clara baked with me and needed an apron. This one fit her just perfectly. Perhaps I need a full length apron too.
Okay, if you live in Mesa, chances are you've seen this awesome store off of Main Street.
Every time I drive by, I wonder what in the world is inside. Every time until this last week, that is. I was in desperate need of some "bumpy" red pipe cleaners and Michael's doesn't carry them. I found them online for less than a buck for a dozen, but shipping was $8. I decided to try this place out and let me say, it was awesome. A little, or a lot, off the wall, but their selection of pipe cleaners and pom poms doesn't even compare to Michael's. Other than finding the pipe cleaners I needed for $1.49/package, my next favorite thing about the place was the zig zag aisles that were so close to each other, you couldn't look down the aisle to the other side of the store. I'll be back. Even if it's just to explore.I had to work Wednesday and we are out of bread so I was really in need of a good, quick breakfast that was filling and healthy. I quickly threw some frozen blueberries, spinach and pineapple juice in the blender. It was delicious and looked like tar, but even Clara loved it.
{Don't mock my method of storing this food... I don't have much room around this place.}

8 comments:
blueberries, spinach & pineapple juice... I'm trying it tonight! We do berry medley, strawberry yoplait & pineapple juice as a standard around here. It makes for awesome "shake-staches."
Oh, and thanks for the reminder. I'm going to put Rachel's CD in more often. Don't know if they're the same, but it won't matter. =)
ok. next time we are together i will give you tortilla rolling lessons. what else are big sisters for?
and a giant THANK YOU for the box of oranges. i was overcome with joy to find them on my porch. they are delicious.
You should try my flour tortilla recipe. It has a much better consistency than most recipes I've used and hence rolls out more evenly. I use white flour, but I imagine it would be just fine with wheat.
Music does make a difference. We dance to our Disney cds daily.
i'm glad i finally got the CD back to you.
those tortillas made me laugh. but not too hard, because you feed me ALL the time and i'm thankful you share your talent of cooking.
Where do I begin. I loved your post. I could relate to almost everything.
My kids and I like to dance, frequently, while cleaning. I should do it every morning...
Glad you liked the spinach/fruit drink. Surprising how good they taste, huh?
I almost run-out-of-gas so often. I've done that a few times when I'm on a road trip with my kids (and I'm the only adult) and we always happen to be out-in-the-middle-of-nowhere. I'm glad you made it to a gas station.
Your method of food storage looks a lot like mine. (similar storage problems). My kids are often sitting on top of the big white buckets.
I think it's great that you're trying out tortillas. It doesn't matter what shape they are. They're still better for you than the store-bought ones.
that last picture... claras face.... so good.
(thanks for your comment today. really.)
Post a Comment