Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Reasons I Laugh

My windshield getting shattered when my car was broken down in the driveway. Really? I park in the garage every night but the one night my car isn't able to pull into the garage the windshield gets shattered. Raising a monkey. She loves hanging on things, particularly the handle in the car.
A pinata with a picture of our Utah house on it - thanks to Kathryn's creativity. The insides were candy silver, gold and jewelry. Ha ha. And then there was Clara's surprising aggression as she took her turn striking it. Deep down she knew this is why she didn't get Christmas presents last year. :)
The way Clara ate her apple.
Wigs.

3 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

That wig rocks!

Amy from Our Dish said...

Great laughs! (Except the part about a broken windshield... how do you think that happened?) That was a great idea about the pinata. Did you have a big "Sold the House" party? If so, I hope you got to keep ALL the treasures inside the pinata!!!

Kate said...

I love the picture of clara hanging on the car handle and the one were she is wearing a wig. Those were great! I laughed at them.