My house smells like garlic. Really bad. I can't tell if I put too much garlic in the crockpot with dinner or if it's because of this. Is it just me or is it true that 92%* of the time stuff like this happens I am in a big, huge hurry? Or the bottle is practically full. Or both.
Julie's right - the odor is going to keep you healthy - because people won't be hanging out at your house any time soon to spread their germs. hee hee.
Um, I think it's more like 100 percent of the time something like that will happen when either the jar is full or you are in a hurry. But it could have been worse. I mean, Garlic isn't a terrible smell. Maybe !
Ewww! I was just thinking the same thing the other day messes and trying to get out the door. It seems like they go hand in hand. It's like when a mom gets on the phone and suddenly every kid in the house needs mom for something.
well, you don't have to worry about vampires! :) I hope the smell goes away soon! As much as I love garlic, I prefer it sauteed with onions in olive oil, put on top of bbq pizza with chicken and mozzerella. Mmmmm.
10 comments:
Ugh! What a stinky mess.
What in the world are you doing w/ the humungous jar of garlic anyways? :)
I just did that this week, only with a full jar of pizza sauce! Makes a lovely grout stain :)
Isn't garlic good for your immune system. Maybe the odor will keep you healthy. :)
Julie's right - the odor is going to keep you healthy - because people won't be hanging out at your house any time soon to spread their germs. hee hee.
Um, I think it's more like 100 percent of the time something like that will happen when either the jar is full or you are in a hurry. But it could have been worse. I mean, Garlic isn't a terrible smell. Maybe !
Ewww! I was just thinking the same thing the other day messes and trying to get out the door. It seems like they go hand in hand. It's like when a mom gets on the phone and suddenly every kid in the house needs mom for something.
I'm so sorry. How frustrating for you.
well, you don't have to worry about vampires! :) I hope the smell goes away soon! As much as I love garlic, I prefer it sauteed with onions in olive oil, put on top of bbq pizza with chicken and mozzerella. Mmmmm.
i think i'll stay away for a little while.
things like that always happen to me when i'm in a hurry, late for something, etc. what the!
I know exactly what you mean!
Last time I was in a hurry I spilled dry milk all over the pantry.
Well, maybe not ALL over. But when you're in a hurry, even a square foot of new mess is frustrating.
Post a Comment