Can someone please tell me why Angela called my sweet little daughter a hussie?And then tell me why I thought it was so funny that she took her clothes off and put just this sheer SKIRT on as a dress... so funny that I didn't make her take it off.
I'm glad you clarified that it was a skirt. I was wondering why a mother would by her young daughter such a "hussie" dress. This picture is definitely a keeper!
ha ha oh my gosh I'm dying. hussy? ha ha Angela! I think she's cute! At least she used the skirt as a complete dress rather than just wear it as a skirt and just nix a top covering altogether.
who are her parents:)!! maybe i WONT let my boys play with her anymore, first she locks them in her room & rubs poop all over & now she dresses like that....sheesh!! ha ha - love it!
Hahaha! That totally reminds me of my little sister at that age. She loved to dress up in these silky, spaghetti top, skanky dresses (don't ask me why they we had them in the first place). I think its adorable. I'm glad you didn't make her change.
Okay I started laughing as soon as the picture popped up on my screen and then reading Julie's comment had me on the floor rolling. Sooo funny. I love it.
18 comments:
SCANDALOUS!!!!
I'm dying laughing. DYING.
You'll have to save that one to show her future prom date.
This post made my day!
oh my gosh. that's the best.
I'm laughing as we speak.
Oh my heck, adorable!
sorry. i should be a better example and not laugh at her immodesty. but... she's too cute.
Like mother, like daughter.
I'm glad you clarified that it was a skirt. I was wondering why a mother would by her young daughter such a "hussie" dress.
This picture is definitely a keeper!
thanks for the good laugh!
so did she pose like this for the picture all by herself? and those pouty lips? sassy. nothing wrong with a little sass. :)
=) Yes, the pouty look is what I would worry about the most! What a doll!
ha ha oh my gosh I'm dying. hussy? ha ha Angela! I think she's cute! At least she used the skirt as a complete dress rather than just wear it as a skirt and just nix a top covering altogether.
It's all too funny! Her outfit, her pose, her facial expression. Hilarious!
who are her parents:)!! maybe i WONT let my boys play with her anymore, first she locks them in her room & rubs poop all over & now she dresses like that....sheesh!! ha ha - love it!
Hahaha! That totally reminds me of my little sister at that age. She loved to dress up in these silky, spaghetti top, skanky dresses (don't ask me why they we had them in the first place). I think its adorable. I'm glad you didn't make her change.
that is hilarious! I love the pose too!
Can anyone say blackmale?
Okay I started laughing as soon as the picture popped up on my screen and then reading Julie's comment had me on the floor rolling. Sooo funny. I love it.
She'll be joining the Boyer gangsters before you know it.
Post a Comment