For a second, I totally forgot where you lived, and thought you were insane. The lawns are covered in melting and impending snow, silly! But that picture reminds me that there are paradises during these months. =)
I love the weather right now, as well! Though, we don't have green grass for much longer. We have never over-seeded. :-( Soon you'll be able to spend the entire Sunday afternoon at your parents' house!
(Just wondering if you have links to recipes for all of the "what we eat" foods listed in your sidebar? I was ready to click on them to get some recipes. ... like the falafel... :-)
12 comments:
Where do they live...Beverly Hills???? Mows their lawn like that unless they get paid???
But I do agree, for AZ, this is the best time of year. And nothing says it more like a nicely filled in lawn of winter grass.
ahhhhhh . . .
Isn't it dark when we get out of church? Are you skipping RS? Hee Hee.
Isn't it great when Winter comes around and everything turns green? :)
I love winters. Green Grass and temps that allow you to enjoy them! :o)
I could take a nap on that perfectly green grass! It looks so cozy.
For a second, I totally forgot where you lived, and thought you were insane. The lawns are covered in melting and impending snow, silly! But that picture reminds me that there are paradises during these months. =)
YES.
also, the first comment made me laugh... dad mows the lawn like that, that's who.
i need some grass.
a serious attack of homesickness. could christmas get here any sooner?
That's the prettiest front lawn I've ever seen.
That's the prettiest lawn I've ever seen.
I love the weather right now, as well! Though, we don't have green grass for much longer. We have never over-seeded. :-( Soon you'll be able to spend the entire Sunday afternoon at your parents' house!
(Just wondering if you have links to recipes for all of the "what we eat" foods listed in your sidebar? I was ready to click on them to get some recipes. ... like the falafel... :-)
Post a Comment