Monday, September 28, 2009
Some Days
Some days, like today, Clara doesn't take a nap. Some days, like today, Clara is so tired she disobeys, throws tantrums and has a hard time being anything but a turkey (until bedtime). Those days, like today, I have no patience and all my energy is spent trying to control my temper. But every day, like today, Clara makes me laugh at the things she does and says. And every day, like today, Clara makes me smile and in that moment, I believe life couldn't be more perfect. Life isn't perfect, but moments are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Oh my gosh, that picture cracks me up! I am still laughing... ;-)
LOVE the picture. . . Can you save it and put it in her wedding video?
True That!
P.S. Love that face too :)
well said:) that pic is hilarious:)!! we need to hang out again! i've just been waiting all week by my phone for you call:)
Isn't everyday like that? I love her expression in that picture. Couldn't have been morre perfect for the post!!
cute little turkey faced clara. i love laughing at my kids. it's one of my greatest joys.
Ha, ha - that is hilarious!! Hard to lose your temper when you're laughing at that little face.
That picture is too cute :) I have mixed feeling about our fixer-upper. I love the things that we have done to the house, and its super satisfying to see the work all done, but getting to the finished stage is seriously SLOW GOING. No matter what we do, the time (and sometimes money) we budget to do a project almost always doubles. Its frustrating. But on the other hand, I have a house done exactly how I want it. So I don't know. I know that wasn't any help, but the verdict is still out for me on whether this is all worth it or not.
What a cute turkey face! She's adorable!
LOL! She's such a freaking cutie.
Ha ha! She is so animated! I think it was around that same age that Dalon started refusing his naps too. It's kind of a sad time! :)
I totally hear ya! Such a hilarious picture!
Sounds exactly like my day! I hate how Nolan can be the biggest stinker all day long and then right before bedtime he turns into the sweetest, cuddliest, cutest thing and I can't help but be wrapped around his little finger.
What a cute face!
"Life isn't perfect, but moments are." Did you come up with that on your own? That should be in a book of quotes or something.
The no nap, turkey behavior and impatient mom sounds exactly like the day I had today.
favorite picture ever? she has the same capabilities i do to make crazy facial expressions.
I love that picture!
Post a Comment