ha ha so true!! We can't get cold water EVER in our pipes in the summer. We seriously shower the whole summer with the water turned on cold only and we always get lukewarm water. That's as cold as it gets.
I remember those days. Brushing your teeth with warmy water, even if it's midnight - mmm.mmm. But I have to be careful now, since the kids got pet frogs. When I change the water, I have to make sure to WARM UP the cold water so I don't put them into shock, or graves.... wait. That's a good idea.
12 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Doncha just love AZ?
Seriously!
Our water here reaches 100 degrees on the cold setting....
Ha Ha, too funny!
I can barely stand taking showers here too, my belly is red afterward because it's so hot- it's horrible.
awesome! There's no place like home!
How did ya figure that one out?
Thats so funny!
I have often wondered if that was the case. You put my wonders to rest.
Love it! We should keep them outside and we won't ever had to light the thing up!
ha ha so true!! We can't get cold water EVER in our pipes in the summer. We seriously shower the whole summer with the water turned on cold only and we always get lukewarm water. That's as cold as it gets.
I remember those days. Brushing your teeth with warmy water, even if it's midnight - mmm.mmm. But I have to be careful now, since the kids got pet frogs. When I change the water, I have to make sure to WARM UP the cold water so I don't put them into shock, or graves.... wait. That's a good idea.
ROFL!!!! Maybe we should just turn our water heater off and save a few bucks!
Post a Comment