Here are my top five reasons I didn't do this yesterday (in no particular order):
1. I had a long day at work Friday (not bad, just long)
2. My Internet went down Wednesday night and it didn't get fixed until 2am on Friday
3. My in-laws came to stay with us Friday evening
4. I like to talk, especially to my company
5. I had to be on my driveway at 6am Saturday morning to go on a little adventure (much, MUCH more on that... including the part that resulted in my knees feeling like they'd been beaten slightly with a baseball bat).
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can't wait to hear about #5 - sorry about your knees though!
I've decided you should be a columnist. You could freelance and pitch your ideas to the tribune. They'd love you.
Post a Comment