Mother's Day blog posts are kind of like Mother's Day cards. Every year you try to write something new and different, but with the same message:
Dear Mom,
You are the best mom and I'm so glad you're my mom. You have taught me so much and I continue to learn from you regularly. Thanks for all you've done and do for me. I love you.
Love, Your Child
This year, I decided to do something different, but nothing came to mind because how can words ever explain the gratitude and love that we feel towards our mothers? For me, they can't. There's always a limit on the words that can be used to describe what the heart feels. Not to mention how long it would take to list the reason I love my mom and the different things she has taught me.
So there. I love my mom, she's the best and I love being a mother.
The end.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Short and sweet - perfect : )
So true. I guess some things just don't need flowery wording and long-winded tributes. Will you write my Mother's Day card next year?
Love it! I hope you had a great mothers day!
Nice way to put it - in a new way. :) Hope your mother's day was great!
Awesome. And even though you weren't trying to be different, you managed it anyway. :)
Post a Comment