I love looking back at pictures when Clara was younger (as if she's incredibly old now) because her little personality almost always accompanies her sweet little face (that I always want to squeeze). She looks so different now, yet I still see the same mannerisms and expressions, only on a toddler not a baby. If I had paid more attention to the foreshadowing, it's possible I wouldn't be so surprised each day with her awesomeness...
Friday, May 29, 2009
Flashback Friday: Not So Long Ago
Okay, it's only the third week of this game and I'm already getting lazy. But when you see how cute these are, perhaps you'll forgive me.
I love looking back at pictures when Clara was younger (as if she's incredibly old now) because her little personality almost always accompanies her sweet little face (that I always want to squeeze). She looks so different now, yet I still see the same mannerisms and expressions, only on a toddler not a baby. If I had paid more attention to the foreshadowing, it's possible I wouldn't be so surprised each day with her awesomeness...
PS These were taken when Clara was 14 months old and yes, it makes me want another one... just like her.
I love looking back at pictures when Clara was younger (as if she's incredibly old now) because her little personality almost always accompanies her sweet little face (that I always want to squeeze). She looks so different now, yet I still see the same mannerisms and expressions, only on a toddler not a baby. If I had paid more attention to the foreshadowing, it's possible I wouldn't be so surprised each day with her awesomeness...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
She's so cute and yes you need to have another one, just like her. :) she's precious. Thanks for entertaining me with flashback Fridays.
I'm going to go to the bakery tomorrow at the grocery store and buy those yummy super soft fattening frosted sugar cookies. Eat them and pretend they were made by you. (even though yours are way better.) Miss ya. :)
(Yes yours are WAY better.)
FYI: that child has undoubtably the greatest expressions. When, oh when, will you ever let me borrow her???
try it! see what happens!
That close-up looks so much like you, too!
She is so stinking cute! I love her facial expressions.
Clara is precious! I love her big eyes!
I like her facial expressions. :) Oh and, I thought the same thing about Dalon as a baby. I wanted the 2nd to be just like him. Then Ethan came along and they are like night and day, and now it makes me want a third one to be like both of them!
So does that last statement of yours mean.... ? :)
Anna, the cool thing is, now I look for their older selves when they're tiny, because I know they look like their older selves right then. Like, in the NICU, I memorized the differences between their faces because I wanted to see their distinct features from the very start. Ooooooh, have another one!!!
What are you saying. . . .?
Just today I found pictures of Riley as a toddler and saw the same expressions only way chubbier cheeks. Memory lane is so darn fun. . . and so dangerous when it comes to wanting more kids!
Her expressions are so freaking cute!
I second the opinion about your sugar cookies. Yummy.
What a sweetheart. I agree, with such a perfect child you *must* have another one or five. Otherwise she'll get ridiculously spoiled (like Lily is going to be as an only child :(
Post a Comment