Monday, February 9, 2009

Rules

Growing up, I wasn't allowed to have boys in my room. That's a pretty fair rule. Since Clara is so young, I haven't yet enforced such a rule.

However, all that's going to change.

Landon and Braden were over today. Clara locked them in her room, pooped in her panties and took her panties off, making a total mess. Her, the boys' socks, toys, carpet, towel, etc. Apparently locking boys in her room inspired her to do a little poo poo dance. Rules have gotta start sometime, like today. No more locking the door with boys in the room.

Just now, she had snot dripping out of her nose. I got a Kleenex, told her to come blow her nose and she stared at me and sniffed as hard as she could, over and over and over until that little trail of snot went right back up into her nose where it came from.

14 comments:

Rachel said...

And to think, Ty was supposed to be part of that captive audience. :)

Autumn said...

HAHAHA! Thats all I can say.
HAHAHA!

Kami Milliron said...

First of all - that is the cutest face I have ever seen. You can tell she is a total spit fire. Hmmm, I wonder where she gets that from ; )

Boys are no good at this age. I had a little Friend growing up and we used to reek havoc on the whole neighborhood. Poop, mud, food, paint, etc. You name it - we smeared it, spilled it, threw it and anything else you can think of. Our parents dreaded the thought of us ever getting married and producing the spawn of the devil.

Beka said...

Although it was pretty disgusting, it was soooooo funny:) Maybe i will wait on potty training a little longer!

Lindsay said...

This is the perfect example of why I don't think I am grown up enough to have children yet! LOL

Jamie Wilkinson said...

That was both hilarious and absolutely revolting all at the same time. I truly hope Lily never decides to do anything like that. Somehow I would think it is a lot funnier to read about then it is to actually experience (and clean up) The things we get to do as mothers. And people think it isn't a galmourous job. pshaw

Jamie Wilkinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeWitts said...

Oh my! That is so funny!

Bekah: said...

ROFL

what a hilarious story, and i love how you wrote it. you are so funny.

love the picture, so sassy!

i had a friend (who has a boy)ask me the other day, "umm this is an akward question but after Bryn's playdate over here did she return with underwear on?"

watch out for those boys!

Kate said...

That's great! Lol. Clara is a little carbon copy of you, I swear. (Just the looks - not the pooping part). ;)

Camille said...

Oh MY!!! What a precocious little rebel you've got!

That SCOWL is adorable. I know it probably means bad things, but it's really really cute!

sheri rog said...

hey, that's her way of wanting attention. that's exactly what i do when i want attention, too. don't we all do something a little crazy to get that much needed attention from the opposite sex?

angela hardison said...

she makes my heart smile. even when she's naughty.

Cook Zoo said...

ROFL!!! That is too funny!