We only grow love in the Penrod garden. In fact, our heart is so big, it has stretch marks.This is the radish Jason picked from our garden on Sunday. Dead serious.
Autumn: Jason thought this was the funniest thing b/c to him, it looked like a bum. I am not even going to think about posting the picture he had me take that captured more of the bum look. :)
I want a HUGE garden! I'm jealous. When we got our house, the biggest selling point was the huge yard in which I could grow all sorts of things. I had visions of sending Lily out there to pick fresh veggies for dinner. So far all I've managed to get done is a small tomato garden and some cutting flowers. Someday I will be able to grow heart-shaped radishes.
You should sell that on ebay for a trillion dollars. Your money problems will be solved!!!
Gee, I see someone already suggested that. Well, I was kidding about the trillion dollars part, but you really, really should try to sell it. Then while it's up on auction, you find people to blog about it and spread the word or whatever. I'm serious. You never know.
8 comments:
Or you just grow big bottoms! Ha Ha!
Autumn: Jason thought this was the funniest thing b/c to him, it looked like a bum. I am not even going to think about posting the picture he had me take that captured more of the bum look. :)
HA HA HA!! I was just going to say the same thing: Y'all are growing bums over there!
Guess it all depends on how ya look at it.
I want a HUGE garden! I'm jealous. When we got our house, the biggest selling point was the huge yard in which I could grow all sorts of things. I had visions of sending Lily out there to pick fresh veggies for dinner. So far all I've managed to get done is a small tomato garden and some cutting flowers. Someday I will be able to grow heart-shaped radishes.
You should sell it on ebay. I bet it would get a lot of money and then you could be on Jay Leno !
You should sell that on ebay for a trillion dollars. Your money problems will be solved!!!
Gee, I see someone already suggested that. Well, I was kidding about the trillion dollars part, but you really, really should try to sell it. Then while it's up on auction, you find people to blog about it and spread the word or whatever. I'm serious. You never know.
looks just like my um.....well....you know!
(i guess the bum jokes are getting old by now)
so good to hear from you. made me heading off to bed, so much better. i'll read more & keep in touch now. what a cute little girl you've got. love it!
Lol! Anna you are so funny. BTW, the little scout pops you made were sooo cute. What a clever idea to make scouts out of them.
Post a Comment