Saturday, January 10, 2009

Once upon a time...

A boy met a girl.
They got married.
Within five years lots happened.
They went to San Francisco.
They bought a new house.
One had a kidney stone.
Both started their own businesses.
They went to Mexico.
Both graduated from ASU.
They bought another house (as in vacation home... ha ha).
They had a baby.
One quit working full time.
One became an EIT.
They vacationed alone, and together, to Utah, California, Washington and Colorado.
All the while, they laughed and cried.
To be continued...
Happy 5 year anniversary to us.


Thanks to some special people, Jason and I we were able to have dinner with just the two of us at Texas Roadhouse. Thanks special people. :)

18 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations!

Brenden+Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary! I just realized that Brenden probably called you as you guys were driving home. I'm sorry if we interrupted your guys' evening. I hate it when that happens to us when we finally have alone time together. I hope you guys had a wonderful time! :)

Kami Milliron said...

Happy Anniversary !

DeWitts said...

Happy number five!

angela hardison said...

Happy Anniversary. I'm glad I'm special; thanks for letting me hang out with Clara.

That's a cute picture of you and Jason.

Unknown said...

Hi Anna. I love it when I get to see someone I haven't seen in years. These blogs are the greatest way to keep in touch. You look great and Clara is beautiful. So you are an accountant too huh? Isn't it great being able to work from home? I love it.

I AM JOE PESCI said...

I hope to be special one of these days. Let me know when.

Happy Anniversary. I hope you had a really nice time.

Beka said...

i love that pic of you and Jason! Happy Anniversary!! Call and tell me all about it:) We need to hang out again, it was too much fun!

Jamie Wilkinson said...

Happy aniversary. I can't believe you've been married for five years! Didn't we just graduate from high school yesterday?

Trent & Lindz said...

Wow 5 years! Happy Anniversary!

JLynn said...

Happy Anniversary. Here's to you guys!

Jen & Blake said...

Hope your dinner was great, and sorry you missed our company:) We found another giftcard and opted to go to Macaroni Grill and spend our night there...maybe every other year we will meet up!?! Happy 5!!

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary! Five years and eternity to go. :)

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary. I can't believe that in just five years you already have a vacation home. :)

Plus, I freakin' love Tetris. I need instructions on how to put it in excel so I can blow all time management to the wind! One year Ryan's family had a tetris tourney with a $20 prize. Yep, you are friends with the winner--yours truly. I'm not sure I could beat your score but I sure love that game.

Cook Zoo said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You two are such a cute couple. :)

Unknown said...

Cute cute! Happy Anniversary!

The Gotzingers said...

Congrats woman! Crazy how time flys by like that hu??

Happy Anniversary!!

P.S. I love Texas Roadhouse. YUMMY!

Kleinmans said...

Wow! 5 Years! I can't believe it! Congrats!