Friday, January 2, 2009

FOF - Random Happies

Five random things that make me happy (seriously):

Wearing all black.

Binder clips.

Sharpies.

Adding numbers.

Writing the number 9 (I told you it's gonna be a good year).

Can you tell someone worked four days this week and spent a bit too much time in an office? :)

9 comments:

Cook Zoo said...

Sharpies rock!

JLynn said...

I love wearing all black too. Most of my wardrobe for church consists of black white and grey so I can always mix and match my outfits. I've always loved wearing black and white to church. I don't know exactly why, I just do. :)

Glad your long work week is over. Enjoy your weekend. You deserve it. :)

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Goth girl!!

And do you love Sharpies just because they are Sharpies or do you love the smell of Sharpies as well?

Julie said...

I love Sharpies too. . . unfortunately so do my kids. If you ever want to know. . . magic eraser does get Sharpie off tile.

The Blakes said...

Ooooh. Sharpies....


Why are they so alluring?

Jamie Wilkinson said...

hahaha...yes, isn't office life fun? There are so many things to enjoy. I've become very particular about my pens since landing an exciting office job. And sharpies are great, but nothing compares with the multi-faceted postits.

Rhiannon said...

I love wearing all black. I think it's because it makes me feel so slim. I have been buying more and more black as I get older.
And Sharpies also make me happy. I don't know if it is the smell or just the way they write that I love.

DeWitts said...

Love black and love sharpies! You crack me up!

Kate said...

If I didn't know you were an accountant, that post would have completely given it away. You know, my favorite #'s are 2 and 9. Maybe this might be a good year for me too...