Thursday, January 1, 2009

Party Animal

I went to two parties in the last week. Woah! I know, I know, a little more excitement than I'm used to.

Party 1: Last weekend we had another get together with my high school friends. We just had a simple dinner at my house and then played Scattergories. I swear, the instructions could be a short book and certain people (ahem, Rob) would still try to convince everyone that their answers are right. Too bad everyone doesn't live in AZ anymore, but we're glad they come visit.
Tyler, Lisa, Amy, Heather, Rob, Adam, Beka, Danny, Yours Truly, Jason

Party 2: I've long been saying New Year's Eve is a pretty boring holiday if you don't drink. However, I still manage to get excited for it and stay up until Midnight year after year. While I still agree with my original statement, our celebration this year panned out to be a pretty great time. Amy and Steven hosted and Amy always makes lots and lots (and lots) of good food. Karen taught us a new game (Silly Hat) which was quite a bit of fun and then we played Loaded Questions. It definitely solicited much laughter, deep from our guts. To top it off, we didn't leave Amy's until almost 3am. What can I say, sometimes I live on the edge.

Steven, Amy, Anna, Jason, Danny (the glowing angel), Beka, Karen... Tyler and Lisa escaped unphotographed

Happy 2009 blogosphere. I am pretty sure this is going to be a good year. Hooray!

4 comments:

Julie said...

You make me seem like a social moron. Way to go party animal.

angela hardison said...

Party animal, yes.

Did you hear the news???? :)

Williams Family said...

Kickboxing and kickboxer really are two different things. -Rob

Jamie Wilkinson said...

Looks like you had a great time! Us, we were asleep by 10:00. I'm impressed!