My love has increased exponentially as well. What a sweet little girl we've been blessed with in our home. I love her more than words can explain. I know that's so cliche, but mothers understand. There is something about a mother's love that is so deep that words can't get near it. That's certainly how much I love Clara.
On Sundays we celebrate birthdays at my mom's. I made these cupcake pops (cute, not worth the effort in my opinion because of the taste, but I'd make them again) to take over there. I didn't want to have a party for her 2nd birthday, but I did want to have something other than cake. So cupcake pops it was.
Clara got lots of fun presents and will love them all. I felt a little silly because I wasn't expecting everyone to get her something. We're lucky to be near so many friends and family.
Coming Soon: What we've been up to the last several days...

11 comments:
Happy Birthday Clara... I can't believe she's two!
Happy Birthday day Clara! She looks so cute in her pink dress.
Happy Birthday Clara!!!!
XOXOXO
I've been thinking about you and Clara all weekend. Of course you know I would never forget Clara's birthday, right? :) I have a gift for sweet little Miss Clara and I'll get it in the mail soon. Love you guys & MERRY Christmas!!
What a doll! she is such a cute girl! Happy Happy Birthday to Clara! The cupcake pops are so cute. how did you make those?
YEA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CLARA. I i love the pic of her in front of the tree- so cute. And my neighbor just made those cake pops for the first time too and said the same thing--not worth the effort--but i thought they were tasty and adorable!! WE need to hang out!
Two already?? Happy Birthday Clara! I know what you mean about stages. I've always felt that way too, and I think that's one of the reasons I've never been baby hungry. I always love right where we're at. :)
What a sweetheart. It is amazing how much like "her" she looked as an infant (that makes sense in my head, I just hope it translates). And what cute cupcake lolipops! I'm sooo stealing that idea for Lily's 2nd birthday.
Clara is the cutest little girl. I love her expression when she's blowing out the candle. Precious.
What a cute little girl! Happy Birthday Clara!
Clara is a lovely little girl. I love reading the stories you write about her. Happy Birthday Clara
Happy Birthday to Clara. Time goes by so fast it's sad but fun at the same time. Clara looks exactly the same now and she did when she was born except that she has more hair now. She sure is cute. :)
Post a Comment