warm fuzzies. so whatcha gonna do with all that money?
She's going to buy the ingredients to make me cookies. ;)
yes, I is the back of H, oops! I messed that up! and J- is double sided too! Yes come over tomorrow!!!
Hey...that's more than we're getting! Can you redistribute the wealth??? (This will help you prepare for the next 4 years...)
haha i love the comment right above me.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
warm fuzzies. so whatcha gonna do with all that money?
She's going to buy the ingredients to make me cookies. ;)
yes, I is the back of H, oops! I messed that up! and J- is double sided too! Yes come over tomorrow!!!
Hey...that's more than we're getting! Can you redistribute the wealth??? (This will help you prepare for the next 4 years...)
haha i love the comment right above me.
Post a Comment