Friday, November 7, 2008

FOF - Happiness

It's been a while since my FOF was a reflection of things that make me happy. And it's been a happy week. (Although so many things went wrong.)


1.) Being FREE from one of my jobs. Long story deserving of it's very own post. Soon.

2.) Making progress on my humiliating room

3.) Anticipating a vacation

4.) Cold weather (because it feels great, I can wear long sleeves and I don't have to run my A/C)

5.) Shopping with Jason and Clara


And not that this is interesting to any of you anymore, but for my personal use in the future:
M: pasta with meat sauce (believe it or not), steamed broccoli, carrots and onions
T: butternut squash, corn on the cob, salad (red leaf, red onions, almonds, dried cherries & fresh strawberries) - random meal, but hey, I had to use my squash and corn at some point
W: egg drop soup, chicken lettuce wraps (hit the deck, meat twice this week), zucchini
R: leftovers
F: probably $5 pizza from Little Caesar's - it's a date, Ha!

2 comments:

DeWitts said...

I can't wait to hear more about this vacation and this job you're being free from.

Those sugar cookies look so Yummy!

Rachel+Co said...

I see you've added meat back into your diet. Let me know what it does to your budget. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS!!!