Two-faced Tinkerbell
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Law of Attraction. Whatever.
Earlier today I saw the phrase: Law of Attraction. I've heard about it, but never read about it, so I did a quick (3 min) research of it. And then I decided to try it out. All day long, I've been thinking of my specific wish. I've been imaging it came true. I've been sending out good vibes into the Universe and believing that it will happen and living as if it has. I have tried so hard to prevent any negative thoughts from getting in the way. My wish is mine. The only problem is, I've thought about it so hard and so much, that I now have a pounding, horrible headache. Apparently that's the only thing I can attract with all my good thoughts and vibes. Shucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love the new blog title. haha! You crack me up.
I've been told that law of attraction works but i don't want a headache. Hope you have a great weekend.
Weird, I was just talking to a friend yesterday about how her car got broken in to - so it must have been on my mind a lot because this morning - ta-da! Chris's car was broken into! I HAVE POWER! Now, I just need to harness it for good.
Now see, if you had read about it for FOUR minutes, you would have known the Law of Attraction only works for headaches. Silly girl.
Yeah right Anna, the law of attraction totally works. All you have to do is believe that it's yours, and the universe will give it to you. Maybe you just weren't REALLY believing.
Yes, negative attracts negative and positive attracts positive. It's all hogwash, in my opinion. But if you have a positive outlook, I suppose the negative could SEEM positive. Or vise versa. So in that sense it could work, right?
Post a Comment