The Zoo last Friday. Clara gets so excited, says "oooh!" and points when she sees certain things. I think this particular "thing" was a bird. I love how the lighting is kind of washing out the colors, but you can still see her reaction.
Friday, October 10, 2008
FOF - Clara
I'm short on time this week and I have a full day tomorrow. Therefore, for my FOF, here are five pictures from this past week of Clara that I love and why.
The Zoo last Friday. Clara gets so excited, says "oooh!" and points when she sees certain things. I think this particular "thing" was a bird. I love how the lighting is kind of washing out the colors, but you can still see her reaction.
Clara giving me a hug last Saturday. She gives really tight hugs and I love it. That's how a hug should be, all your energy.
Monday before going to meet Jason for lunch. I look awful when I try "serious" faces. My face just doesn't work that way. Clara has such a happy smile, but she also has the sweetest "serious" face. I love her big beautiful blue eyes, tiny little nose and round face.
Thursday morning at breakfast. When Clara drinks from a cup, she always tries to keep an eye on me. She'll sit and drink and stare at me. When I see her and smile, she laughs. Anytime she thinks she's drawn the attention of someone she gets excited.
Wednesday morning. I don't have a lot of early memories (under 6 years old). But one thing I remember was loving to wear my dad's shirts to bed. I put one of my shirts on her to paint a little craft and remembered the good old days. She loved it and looked like an ewalk (I have NO clue how to spell that word, I don't even know if that's what I'm meaning to compare her to...). She's especially happy in this picture because she has her bagel in one hand and her gummy worm (bathroom treat or "teet" as she calls it) in the other.
The Zoo last Friday. Clara gets so excited, says "oooh!" and points when she sees certain things. I think this particular "thing" was a bird. I love how the lighting is kind of washing out the colors, but you can still see her reaction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Anna
Clara is a doll. I love all of your posts and sentiments about her. You will be so happy you've writeen so much to remember in years to come.
Have a great weekend. I always love stopping by your blog!
Clara is awesome. Have I said that lately? So are you Anna.
She is so cute! I love that when we were visiting with you guys she wanted to come sit with me and Brenden. I felt so special that she liked our attention:) Anna I saw your's and Kathryn's comment in the proposition pamphlet. I think that is so awesome that you guys did that! And I got really excited that I saw a name that I knew :).
goodness i love her. i need a clara visit! maybe tomorrow?
She's so cute, Everyone could use a hug like that.
Clara is such a beautiful little Girl ! She is so photogenic and is either always smiling or has a very serious, intellectual look on her face ( does that make sense )
Douglas loves wearing Tyler's clothes. He calls it " dressing like Daddy " and then he pretends to leave for work. His latest thing is that he wants to grow a big beard like his Daddy. He feels his face everyday and says " nope, not yet "
I don't know what it is about Kids, but Douglas does the same thing while drinking from his cups. It's like they want to make sure you don't do anything fun while they take a second to drink.
What does FOF stand for? I remember wearing my dad t-shirts when I was little too. How fun.
I love all these, but my favorite is the one of her peeking at you while drinking. :)
I too love sincere hugs. And I also use to wear my dad's undershirts to bed. They use to be so big in the neck that I always had one shoulder sticking out.
Post a Comment