Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yes on 102

If you aren't aware, there will be a VERY important proposition on our Arizona ballots come November. Kathryn is cool and put this on her blog. Her friend Marily is cool for making it. And you can be cool by putting it on your blog. As you can see, it is important to vote YES on 102 because it's cool. Need more reason than that? Turns out there is more of a reason. Marriage is a very sacred unity that we should all want to protect and we can help protect it by voting yes on 102 and helping others see the importance of doing so.

I know when someone tells me to do something, I often don't want to just because I don't like to be told what to do. I rarely forward e-mails. And I don't like to do what everyone else is doing. But this is really important. Like REALLY important.

So here are your instructions:

Click on Customize Your Blog
Click on "Add a Gadget"
Then scroll down and click on the one that says "HTML/Java Script"
Then copy and paste the codes from here: (Click) - You'll see her code on the right of her blog, under her button
Then hit save.
Then see how many people YOU can get to add it to their blogs.

How important is it to you?

4 comments:

Maren said...

i am right there with you on this issue. it is such a HUGE vote that could change our lives and the lives of our children if it is passed. scary to think about!!

i read comments on a couple friends blogs about this same topic and i was SHOCKED at the amount of people that are torn between both sides. they have family members that are gay/lesbians and think they should have the same rights as a man and woman. it really scared me to read.

the song Follow the Prophet comes to my head everytime i hear about the issue. its that easy!!!

Julie said...

I'm trying it. . .

Cook Zoo said...

Done! Great idea! I've been thinking I need to blog about this, but a widget is even better. I'm sure I'll still blog about it at some point though. Anyway, thanks Anna!

Autumn said...

You already know my thought on this issue. And the widget is now on my blog! Thanks!

People just need to stop worrying about offending loved ones. I have a relative who is gay, but thats not stopping me from ,as your friend commented, following the prophet.