Ok, that took me a second to get it. But then when I finally pronounced it the right way, I laughed very hard! And I love your photos of the wedding. I was at Walmart the other day and I think I saw your camera that you said you bought. I need to go back and refer to the info you gave me. But I thought of you and dreamed that one day I may be able to own a camera that I could have some serious fun with!
Just wait until she starts describing it to you. Douglas went poop the other day and as I went to supervise his wiping, he says " look Mom, I think there is some Spagetti in there "
6 comments:
She is cute! So is she still trying to potty train herself?
Why is it that our lives now revolve around the toilet?
Ok, that took me a second to get it. But then when I finally pronounced it the right way, I laughed very hard!
And I love your photos of the wedding. I was at Walmart the other day and I think I saw your camera that you said you bought. I need to go back and refer to the info you gave me. But I thought of you and dreamed that one day I may be able to own a camera that I could have some serious fun with!
Ahhh, someday....
Anna, that's gross.
And funny.
Just wait until she starts describing it to you. Douglas went poop the other day and as I went to supervise his wiping, he says " look Mom, I think there is some Spagetti in there "
Oh yum !
ROFL!!
Post a Comment