It's been too long! But alas, FOF has returned.
Anna's
Five reasons I love having a Zoo pass:
1. Good quality visiting time for moms and fun cousin time for kids.
2. Good exercise
3. Splash pads (the new one is awesome)
4. The animals, of course (and monkeys are the best)
5. It's free (after I bought the Membership. Ha ha!)
Clara's
Five reasons why I'm funny
1. If I'm holding my dolly, bunny or kitty and it's time for prayer, I have to make sure their arms are folded. Even funnier though, was when I didn't realize I was folding the bunny's ears and not the arms.
2. I run away from my mom as fast as I can any time I get a chance. It's even funnier when I hear her running after me and so I run faster and laugh really loud.
3. After my mom sings me my two songs at night, if I don't go to sleep and she asks if I want another song, I say no. And then when she puts me in my crib, I shut my eyes tight and pretend I'm asleep. But I think I'm even funnier when I scream after she leaves the room because I didn't really want to go to sleep without another song. And I wasn't really asleep when she put me in there.
4. Last night I told my mom I needed to go poo poo in the middle of the Pack Meeting. So she took me. I just went potty and when she asked me if I needed to go poop, I pushed until my face was beat red. I didn't really have to go, but I wanted to show her I tried. It was even funnier when she was telling someone the story later so I re-enacted how I "strained" and pushed until my face turned bright red.

8 comments:
Clara's awesome.
Clara is so dang cute. . . personality and looks. . . you should be worried. . .
LOL. That last picture is too cute. I didn't know they had splash pads at the zoo now!
love the 5 reasons why I'm funny. What a sassy little thing. She is full of personality.
Ooh I got to go check out the new splash pads. I think Monday after school will be nice!
I love Clara! She is so cute!
Dang, we missed the new water area at the zoo! I love the picture of you and Clara, and her folding the bunny's ears is hilarious. Whenever I tell people a story about Adalyn she reenacts it too; someday we're going to have to stop talking about them like they're not there.
Clara's so funny. And I took Lily to the Phoenix zoo last time we were in town (I hadn't been in years), and I thought it was great too. If I still lived there I'd get a season pass too. (though lily's favorite part was the pigeons clammoring around for bread crumbs)
Post a Comment