Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sweet

I only had one Scout today so we just had a "fun" day. Scouts is always fun, but today we weren't doing any of our requirements, just fun activities. I figured making and decorating sugar cookies is fun for any gender and any age, so that is what we did. As I was looking for other things to do, somehow I stumbled across this and realized TODAY is National Sugar Cookie Day. Who knew? What are the chances that the planned activity coincided perfectly with a declared holiday?
PS I like decorating sugar cookies nearly as much as I like to eat them.

10 comments:

JLynn said...

you make the BEST sugar cookies ever! those look so yummy... i wish I was there to eat them all up. :(

Brenden+Nikki said...

Those look like they belong on the cover of a magazine!! :) So you're good at making cookies AND taking pictures of them!

DeWitts said...

Yum! Those cookies look so good! In your post below Clara is so adorable. I'm going to have to try your homemade pizza and smoothies! thanks for sharing!

Autumn said...

Ok, I want to know what camera you bought. I love photography and we are looking into getting a good camera. Your pictures have been turning out great. I'd like to know what kind, where and how much you paid for it. If you don't want to post it, then could you email it to me, please!? Thanks, Anna!autumnprince@hotmail.com

Cook Zoo said...

Yum, yum, yum. They were soooo good. You have to send me your recipe!

The Blakes said...

Next time you plan on making those, can I invite myself over? They look very tasty and we could use a play date! I'll bring the milk

Deb said...

Those look yummy. We only make and decorate sugar cookies once a year for Santa. They're so much work to make and I have to admit I'm not very good at it. Any tips?

Ashley Harris said...

Oh man, those look WAY too good! I am really craving sugar cookies now! That was not nice at all!

Seriously though, I'm very impressed by your sugar cookie decorating skills!

Autumn said...

Thank, anna! The other camera you said that you wanted is probably one of the ones that i would love to have as well, around $1600? However, unless, i really had all the time to take a few photo classes, i couldn't justify spending that much. But the one you got definately would be in our price range....in about 2 Christmas's. :)

angela hardison said...

Where's MY cookie??