Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Random Thoughts, Random Pictures

I love to have homemade pizza and smoothies for dinner. Rachel introduced me to the idea last Summer. Plus, it really is fairly healthy. Garlic crust (sometimes wheat, usually not b/c I don't have any wheat ground right now, ha ha), sauce, cheese (2% mozzarella), pepperoni and onions is healthy, right? My smoothies are really healthy. The only ingredients are frozen strawberries (I buy them when they are super cheap and then freeze them in a Ziploc bag) and the organic Vanilla soy milk from Costco. According to Clara, it's even better when you dip the pizza in the smoothie. She ate most of her pizza this way.
Apparently, just before sunset, my curtains act as a perfect light filter because I was able to get the sweetest pictures of Clara. She gets in "lovey" moods and will lay her head on me, hug my hand or whatever else she thinks I'll laugh at.
Finally, Clara has learned to hold the phone with no hands so she can multi-task...
I think frogs/toads are cool. These toads (probably from the canal) come hang out in our yard in the Summer at nights. This guy is pretty large.Free pets that take care of themselves are the best.
Now for the coolest picture...
Clara has been "jumping" lately. By jumping I mean trying to jump and then usually falling. I was taking pictures and she actually got off the ground 1/2 an inch or so. I got it in picture, which I thought was fun. But then I realized that the lady in the TV in the background has her mouth wide open and her right arm in the air, just like Clara's. Neato.

8 comments:

JLynn said...

that last picture of clara catchin' some air is awesome! she looks so sweet in those pictures. she really looks like BOTH of you guys! i love how you comb her hair to the side. :) she looks so sweet.

Julie said...

Clara does look so cute in those pics. I wish I could run around half naked and look so cute. :)

We love doing homemade pizzas. I may need to get your garlic crust recipe. I think I always want your recipes. Thanks for being my recipe box.

Cook Zoo said...

Neato is right. You couldn't have planned a shot like that!

Jamie Wilkinson said...

I LOVE those pictures of Clara. She's got the greatest eyes...what a lucky girl. I love it when I get cool pictures (always a fluke for me, as I know nothing of photography). She such a sweetheart. In my completely unbiased opinion, girls are the best! =)

Beka said...

i was just trying to find a healthy recipe for smoothies for my boys...will send it to me?? i would love it! cute pics..i love how she doesnt use her hand to hold the cell phone..cutie! we need to hang out!

Deb said...

Those really are sweet pictures. I'm glad to see we're not the only ones running around our house half dressed all the time.

angela hardison said...

So, the last picture just won my favorite photo of the week (and Anna, do you know how many photos I look at in a week? At work alone?). You and Clara should feel honored.

mommy said...

Send Clara over to teach Adalyn how to jump. She just bounces up and down on the ground, her feet never leaving it (at least not at the same time).