Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quickly

Pretending I don't have close to a million things to do right now, I am going to quickly (hopefully) post a few things that we've been up to.

Obviously we were inspired to give Clara Jane as her middle name. This is how I found her Monday morning. In that instant, I might have imagined her dolly to be Tarzan. That same morning our Cream of Wheat was really runny after I added soymilk to cool it off. Perfect, however, to drink through a straw. Clara ate/drank all her's and most of mine.
Len and Maricel and their kids are staying with us this week. Today we went to my mom's to swim. Kenzie...
Clara decided she didn't need help getting into the baby pool. She flipped over the edge, head first, into the eight inches or so of water. It didn't even phase her. After all, she'd accomplished her mission. It was hysterical but her resulting hairstyle is all I have to remember it.

Alexis (on the right) and Justin are also in town so they joined us and Lily in our swim.
Kylie and Nathan
Somebody thinks she owns the place... and every other place she graces with her presence.
I know, I know, this picture is blury. But isn't it still kind of cool? As we swam, Daniel showed Justin how to ride his dirt bike and then the two of them were just riding around. Boys.

1 comment:

Cook Zoo said...

The Tarzan and Jane one was the best (closely followed by her sweeping do). I love these little slices of life.