1. Return of husband and dad. First and foremost, I will have a husband again and Clara will have a dad. I joke that it will be like we're getting married again. Almost every night (there will still be some late nights at work) and almost every weekend.
2. More happiness. Jason's friend Trent says: You must be back in school; you are always ticked off. I say: Welcome to my life. Then the other night Jason said, "I feel like I should get into politics just so I can beat someone up." Jason is very passionate about politics, but having that, work and school all at the same time creates a raging Jason. Happier Jason = Happier Anna = Happier Clara. :)
3. Money. Not only will we not have to pay ASU thousands of dollars a year for tuition and hundreds for books, but Jason has started working full time. Most of Summer School he worked full-time but since he didn't commit to it, he didn't get full benefits. Soon he'll be eligible and trust me, it's much cheaper than our individual health insurance policies.
4. Time. Jason will be able to spend time around the house and do the little projects we've talked about for years. We can eat dinner together as a family, spend time together as a family and he can spend time with Clara so I can be selfish and have ME time. He will also have time to help me. Of course this is only until he gets a second job. Just kidding, we joke about this a lot; it's only a joke (for now).
5. Availability. Jason will be able to go places with us. I go places ALL the time with just Clara. I'm not talking about just around town either. Since Clara was born, we've gone to California FOUR times without Jason.
Next Thursday, I'll happily say to Jason, welcome back to the family. :)
Five things that make Clara happy :
Having an attitude (she would make this face then every now and then laugh/squeal loudly and smile)

6 comments:
Two semesters left and then I can welcome Ian back to our family. We were talking the other day and realized he's been going to school our whole married life(7 years). Man he could have been a doctor by now. What's up with that? Oh well.
Remind me when he's all done (and you've had your day or 2 with him, hahaha) and I'll whisk you away for some girl time with no kids!!!
The pic of Clara kissing her doll is so sweet!
I hope all of your thoughts come true when Jason graduates... I haven't had such luck, but maybe that's because Aaron travels a lot, who knows. Maybe it's because we live in Utah (shudder).
Your blog is so much fun to read. For many of the blogs I frequent I just look through the pictures and briefly scan the text (but don't tell anyone). But I actually enjoy reading your blog. It makes me laugh. And you take great pictures.
Only two days left!!!
I love the pics too. You're doing such a good job recording Clara's childhood!
Post a Comment