1. Made a rainbow with her milk (I should've known there was a reason she wasn't making a peep while I was working)
2. Helped me make banana bread. She loves to stir. 
3. Picked her nose...
with both fingers (all the time). 
And as if that's not fun enough, she'll pick your nose too. I was having a talk with her about doing something naughty and she was just staring at my nose and ever so slowly and gently, she went to put her finger up my nose. I laughed, woops.
4. Played with playdough
5. Took her dog for a walk. My mom got her this dog for her birthday and until now, she'd pull it too fast so it would never "walk". Now that she's figured it out, she walks around and around the house pulling it. She will pick it up, hug it and give it kisses. For some reason, however, if she picks it up, she has to put it on the tile, not the carpet, to get it in the right position for walking. I'm glad she likes it so much because it might be as close to a pet as she ever gets. 1. Jason telling me (after he'd ranted about some political junk), "I feel like I should get into politics so I can beat somebody up."
2. I have a habit of putting my fork and glass on my plate when I'm finished eating.
4. Jason's work has implemented a policy that if you ride your bike to work, you can wear shorts. So Jason drives to the grocery store next to his office, parks and rides his bike across the parking lot. Smart alec.
5. Clara loves to tickle me: feet, stomach, neck. Well, the other morning she went to an all new level. I was on my tip toes getting something out of my cupboard and I feel two little hands opening and closing, one on each bum cheek. I promise, I have NO clue where she got that one from. Oh, I laughed.

9 comments:
Maybe Douglas and Clara can hang out sometime, he loves to pick his nose too ! Actually, he doesn't do it that often. But when he does, he goes to town !
That's too funny Clara puts her dishes the same way you do !
Oh that's good stuff.
-My kids have that little dog and love it too.
-Ian's learned not to dress the kids by himself anymore. Although I do let the kids dress themselves now, so I might as well let him do it too. He does just about as good of a job as they do.
-Ian rides his bike to work everyday, except his work actually pays him money to ride his bike. It's awesome. We save gas money, make extra money, he gets some exercise, and we help the environment. It's a win-win-win-win situation.
It seems like Jason put a lot of work into wearing shorts to work. Haha! Josh was thinking today he was going to ride his bike doing the mail, but then he thought it would take him all day. Clara is so cute i love all her different faces she makes!
The cup and fork thing is too cute. I love little daily details like this in people's blogs. :) Jason's pretty clever for that one. LOL.
Hey Anna,
Don't I know that cookbook in one of those pictures from somewhere??!! I think that is hilarious about how Jason gets to wear shorts to work!!
Clara is too funny! And Jason too, for that matter.
you're such a nice fun mom giving clara playdough. I don't do playdough. It seriously grosses me out. Always has. Even when I was a kid I thought it smelled so disgusting and the smell of play dough even made me gag as a kid. It still does. I hate those little toys where you put the playdough in it and it comes out in strings or like hair! Ew! I can not handle play dough or clay animation in any form! I'm scared of clay animation. It grosses me out and it is SO wrong!
oh and have you heard of the edible play dough recipe? I've seen it a few places and I'm not sure exactly where (tv show, blogs). It's like made out of peanut butter, honey and dry milk? and maybe a couple tablespoons of flour. I'm sure you could google it. :)
My kids are obsessed with bum pinching? And I have no idea where they got that from. And, Ryan loves not matching outfits as well.
Finally, I really want to see Jason beat someone up. . .who's on his list?
Post a Comment