I was tagged a while ago for this one and we all know that I like to talk about myself... The only problem is I am indecisive and I can never have a one or two word answer for these types of things. I have to overexplain everything (okay, so maybe I just like to talk). So here are the questions and my answers using pictures from Google (too bad we can't google answers to prayers, because everything else I need an answer for, I google it!):
1. Age on my next birthday:
2. Place I want to visit (this should be a place I don't want to visit, that'd be easier):
Europe, all of it
1. Age on my next birthday:
2. Place I want to visit (this should be a place I don't want to visit, that'd be easier):Europe, all of it

And anywhere other than Mexico, California, Utah, Arizona, Nevada or New Mexico. I don't get out much. :)
3. Favorite thing (besides the given of family, sleep, etc.): pedicures/foot rubs
3. Favorite thing (besides the given of family, sleep, etc.): pedicures/foot rubs
4. Favorite food (I love food in general and it would take days to list my favorite foods, so I will just list my favorites that I have not had for a while and I don't get often): BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad from Cheesecake Factory
picture from Cheesecake Factory's site
picture from Cheesecake Factory's siteSweet Potato Fries
8. College major:
picture from here



(As the Refreshments)
picture from here
5. Favorite place:
Probably Southern California (although anywhere without the internet and cell phones also appeals to me); everytime I'm there, it's so easy to let go of reality
6. Favorite color (it depends on what, clothes, furniture, car, shoes, etc.) but my biggest obsession is probably:
7. Nicknames: Anna Banana
Probably Southern California (although anywhere without the internet and cell phones also appeals to me); everytime I'm there, it's so easy to let go of reality
6. Favorite color (it depends on what, clothes, furniture, car, shoes, etc.) but my biggest obsession is probably:
7. Nicknames: Anna Banana
8. College major:Accounting (for a career)
picture from hereand
Computer Information Systems (for fun, I'm a dork)
picture from here
9. First job:
Waitress (I worked for years for my dad doing various things, so this is my first "real" job)
picture from here
10. Concerts I've been to:
picture from here9. First job:
Waitress (I worked for years for my dad doing various things, so this is my first "real" job)
picture from here10. Concerts I've been to:



(As the Refreshments)
These are just some of them. Believe it or not, I am not a big fan of concerts. My guy friends in high school loved concerts so we were always going to a concert and then later I got taken on several dates to concerts.
11. Name of past/present pet: Jason and I have never and probably will never have a pet. But when I was little we had a dog named Bruno.

I tag Angela, just to annoy her because she doesn't like these but I love her and my dad because he doesn't have a blog, but I think he should start one. I should start a petition for it, because everyone would love to read about his experiences at DI.
And for those of you wondering: 
Not my test, not pregnant, not wanting to be and not trying. I was legitimately SICK, but better now.

12 comments:
Haha, I love the last one ! It's funny how some people think you should be pregnant within an hour of your first Child being born.
Are you part of a Bunco Group ? Do you want to be ? We lost on of our Girls and we're looking for someone to replace her. Allison Johnson ( McKee ) is in our Group. You might even know some of the other Girls too. We meet one Saturday afternoon a month, it's really fun !
but I thought two lines meant you were pregnant or am I just misreading mine? HA HA HA!
Ok, when I get home you and I are going to the Cheesecake Factory and pigging out. That salad looked phenomenal.
LOL. The pregnancy test is too funny! You did a good job on this. I'm a southern California gal too! ;)
That was fun, I've never seen that before. I'm like you, I'd have a hard time not explaining everything. Oh, and hey, I'm in Kami's bunco group, you should totally join, it's lots of fun and we could use a fun outgoing girl like yourself! And I'd LOVE to see you every month!
Are people still bugging you about being pregnant? Tell them to back off!
Cute post! I love the cheesecake factory too. I loved the pregnacy test! Haha!
1) OK that's EXACTLY what I'm ordering at my next trip to Cheesecake Factory. 2) I recently got introduced to sweet potato fries - holy YUM. I even made them at home once. 3) When are you going to have another baby, for crying out loud? Sorry, just had to tease.
Are you pregnant yet?
Thats why I waited til I had more post so it wasnt the first thing everyone saw for a week on my blog
HAHA! I google everything too... EVERYTHING! :)
Okay, I shouldn't have said the whole pregnancy thing! I was seriously JOKING. . . but it seems to be a sensitive topic. . . I'm sure you wouldn't be telling the whole blogging world that you were sick if you were preg so I just thought I would throw it in for a reaction and boy did I get one!
But. . .next time you go for sweet potato fries I want to come. I haven't had them in so long.
I'm not a big fan of concerts either, but somehow have been invited to quite a few with friends of mine.
Post a Comment