Ah, relief. I was able to get my client's urgent tax issue under control. It's still there, but no one is freaking out anymore. As much as I'd like to take credit for it, however, I must give credit where credit is due. Occasionally, or maybe frequently, I have these days where I wake up sick to my stomach and with a headache over the issues I have to resolve and the amount of things I have to attend to, both work and personal. Those mornings I can't afford to miss my prayers and ask (beg!) for help. Help to be able to stay focused, to get the things done I need to and for my clients to be understanding and not get upset at me (I hate upsetting people). And lo and behold, it works. Every time. Things always work out and mini-miracles happen in my little life. Today was no exception and I am quite grateful for the Lord's help in my daily life, especially on days like today.
I'm not feeling 100%, but I'm definitely better than last night. Almost anything is better than last night. I was thinking it's good for me to get sick every now and then. I am a pretty healthy person (okay, the last year isn't good substantiation for this claim because I've been more stressed the last year than ever before, which has killed my immune system). But when I get sick, I realize how much I depend on my good health. My whirlwind life doesn't easily allow for sick days. So when I start feeling better, I feel so good relative to when I was sick, that even if I'm not 100%, I can do so much on my 75% health.
The weekend in pictures...
Saturday night we went to Daryle and Lisa's in Queen Creek. Clara loved Travis (as long as he wasn't roaring,
lol) and Travis loved Clara. Before dinner, they sat in this chair together forever, ate a snack and watched TV.

Sunday we had dinner at my parent's. There was all sorts of craziness.
Acting like robots

Best
jowl ever
Giant books and Grandma

Mini
popsicles
Labeling food (I believe Clint said, "There was a label maker on the table, what did you expect?")

Loving Dad
5 comments:
I can't believe how much you juggle. You're amazing, I would definitely not be able to do it. Let me help in some way. Clara can come over to play anytime you need to get a few things done. My kids love having friends over. What else can I do? Just let me know. I'll be calling you soon if I don't hear from you.
What a great reminder of the power of prayer.
Plus, you talk about not feeling well. . . are you preg?
HA HA HA! Julie! I was thinking the same thing. But I wasn't brave enough to say it!
Oh I miss Sundays in AZ! I love the label on Clint's ice cream...
Hey Anna. Your little girl is so adorably CUTE! I have entered the wonderful world of blogging too. check out my little girl at scottishrose45.spaces.live.com
Post a Comment