Tuesday, May 20, 2008
My Family
The book I made for my mom for Mother's Day got delivered today. Eventhough I made it, flipping through the pages just made me cry realizing how much I love my family. (Surely it will make my mom cry and that's when you know you've given a good gift :). )We've been through a lot together and even now, there are trials and struggles. Some days are better than others for all of us, but knowing no matter what, they will be there for me if I need it makes my heart happy. Seeing each other struggle and make wrong decisions is so hard. However, seeing cousins play together and siblings visit and have a good time is a joy in life that I will never tire of. My family is pretty much awesome. I'm not saying we're perfect, maybe even a little dysfunctional, but is there a family that isn't? At least we have fun while we're being dysfunctional. :) Picture after picture makes me smile, if not cry, whether it's the full page picture of Ryan with his shaved head glaring at the camera, Elsa with her goggles and beanie on or Angela and Clint in their matching outfits (they used to show up at my mom's on Sunday in matching attire, hilarious). I love my family that makes me cry, gives me reasons to laugh and smile, but most of all, makes this life worth it all. Families are forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
so sweet, Anna. you have such a great fam. i love loving people so much that it makes me cry too. :) glad your family only makes you cry for all the right reasons. :) you sure got a good one!!
Ditto. We're awesome.
I miss you guys!!
That is so cool... just a question... how did you make the book? Scrapbook or online book? I am hoping to do something like that too... Any tips?
Smiles,
Sean A'lee
P.S. if we could keep it hush around John...that would be good. :)
Post a Comment