Friday, May 23, 2008

FOF

Five things that make me laugh:
1. Telling Chris I thought the cactus in the backdrop at the Ward party was awesome. He told me I could have it. I told him no thanks, after all, I only wanted it to leave on Angela's front porch.
2. Finding the cactus in front of our house the next day.3. Having our neighbors take the cactus to Angela's front porch (while she was at our house, mind you).
4. Seeing Angela's blog entry the next day.
5. This post.

I love you Angela. I'm glad you think I'm hilarious. :)

6 comments:

angela hardison said...

HAHA I KNEW IT (well, kind of...)

thanks for the laugh. and now the rain has destroyed the poor cactus - and probably left our dirt yard green. so you gave me a cactus AND a fake lawn!

Julie said...

I'm dying laughing. FIrst of all, I love the Woods' sense of humor. Second, you are so sneeky. I love that she was at YOUR house so you would never be a suspect. Third, then you posted a comment on her blog like you were hearing about it for the first time. AHhhhh. . . I'm finally stopping laughing.

Deb said...

I'm sure I missed this from a different blog, but what does FOF stand for?

Cook Zoo said...

LOL! Genny told us about this. Too funny! Hey, I don't know how I've been missing your blog. When you posted on mine I clicked on your name and just saw a listing for a house. All this time I've been thinking "Why doesn't Anna have a blog? She'd be great at it!" LOL! You're in my favorites now babe! :)

DeWitts said...

HaHa! The cactus things is so funny! Anna you're so sneeky!

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Love it!