As a graduation gift, Ryan and Kathryn gave Jason an all expense paid getaway... to the Diamondback's game. Tickets would've been cool, but we also got money for parking and food and tokens for the kids' area if we took Clara. We tried really hard to buy lots of food and snacks, but being accustomed to our current disposable income of a negative amount, it was too hard. :) We sure had fun trying though! My mom convinced us to leave Clara with her (thank goodness we did). Clara would've had fun for ten minutes and then I'm sure would've kept trying to run around, eat the food and nut shells off the floor and bother everyone sitting near us. We'll do a family D-backs game another time.
Part of the fun of professional ball games are the other spectators. The people behind us decided to fake their engagement in an attempt to be featured on the jumbotron. They were unsuccessful, but I got a good laugh out of it and the people behind them totally bought in to it.
That game had more action than normal and I actually really liked the seats. They are outfield, right behind right field, second row up. Oh, and the weather couldn't have been better.


Thanks Ryan and Kathryn!
3 comments:
couldn't have
That sounds like fun! Oh the perks of graduating! :)
Yay for Jason! I'm sad we didn't get to be there for the celebrating!
Post a Comment