Apparently Clara and I are already having difficulties seeing eye to eye.
I thought Clara looked so cute in her little panties.
Clara thought she was so cute violenty moving her hands back and forth when I asked her if she needed to go potty, running into my neighbor's bedroom, sitting down on the floor and peeing all over it.

3 comments:
When Douglas was first starting to potty train, I had to take him Visiting Teaching with me. I had never met the Woman I went to teach and I was praying Douglas would be on his best behavior and would pee in the potty if he needed to. Well, he went and played in the playroom with this Woman's little Girl and came back about 10 minutes later and was completely soaked ! He had started to pee in her playroom and tried to get to the bathroom but couldn't. So there was not only pee on the carpet, but there was a trail or pee from the playroom all the way to the bathroom and then a puddle right in front of the toilet. Now how's that for embarrassing ?!
How old is she?? She might be too young for the whole potty training thing. We've started all my kids at 2 and a half and by 3 viola!! Potty trained. Its awesome. Some people think its too late but by then their minds are more aware and it works. Good luck. Don't get too frustrated!! :o)
I am NOT looking forward to potty training. But best of luck to you!
Post a Comment