Saturday, February 2, 2008
Watch out World!
Tonight Trent and Lindz had us over for dinner. For a while, I've been saying Clara could walk but she has no motivation since she can crawl so fast. No matter what I did, she was not interested in walking herself. Well, after dinner we were just watching TV and visiting and I pointed Clara towards Lindz and what-da-ya-know, she took THREE steps!! She walked from the couch I was on to the chair. She wouldn't walk towards me and in fact, for the rest of the night each time we tried to get her to walk, she would instantly get spaghetti legs. But she finally took some REAL steps. We might just need to hire Lindz to come be her encouragement since she won't walk to anyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
some people say that the craziness begins when your child learns how to walk. I loved it when the girls could walk. It opens up a whole new life. No more bottom dwellers. They just seem so much more grown up when they go upright. Let see if she pulls an Elsa who took a couple steps then didn't really walk for another month + or if she will be like Lucy and take a few steps and be running by the end of the week. I think it will be soon - she's a mover and a shaker like Lucy. I've been looking forward to Clara walking. That means slumber parties are just around the corner - well maybe around a years corner.
i'm just looking forward to cleaner clothes!
I'll take the job! Although I don't think she'll need me:)She'll be cruizin before you know it! That was so fun to watch! I couldn't believe she did it.
nice going clara, i knew she would do it soon! how fun, i'm jealous. i want my boys to walking too...sometimes!
Watch out! If she is like Brynlie she will just take off one of these days! how fun!
On the house thing. we are just trying to sale because our neighborhood is getting a bit scary. We are just looking for another place down here... if we ever sale.
Post a Comment