Something that made me laugh: Hearing a noise, worrying it was someone trying to get into my house, realizing it was Clara, opening her door and seeing her hand stuck between her crib slats opening the top of her kitchen and letting it slam down.
Something that annoyed me: Everyone thinking it was no big deal what Clinton did with women but making a HUGE deal about McCain. Don't like Clinton, don't like McCain and don't think any of their behaviors (if it's all true) is appropriate. BUT, why are certain behaviors okay for a President, but not a Presidential candidate?
Something that made me want to give a speech on public television: Completely reading into something someone said and coming to a conclusion on what it meant (the O'Reilly comment and the dumbos comments about it on MSNBC) then bluntly accusing the person of things that may or not be true.
Something that made me giddy with joy: Finding out Jason is more than likely eligible to take the PE in October and if he passes, eligible to get his stamp immediately. FYI, most prospective Engineers can't get their stamp for about four years after they graduate because in Arizona you have to have four years of experience plus your degree or eight years of experience.
Something that was super fun: Going to the firestation with the Scouts. The only problem was halfway through our tour and just before we got a ride on the truck, they got a call and had to leave. I get really emotional when I think about cops, firefighters, EMT's, etc. They just wait around to help people (I don't say that in a bad way). Literally about 45 seconds after their bell rang, they were driving away to go to a car accident. I have so much respect for these people knowing they respond to the calls as quick as they can and they are completely devoted to serving and helping. It makes me feel good that if I ever need help, I will get it. I guess accountants want to help people too, but it doesn't involve life or death situations. :)
Something that saves me time: Google Reader (thanks Angela!!).
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Accountants don't really want to help people, do they?
Awesome about Jason and the PE exam!
Hey, you're welcome (I'm a little late.. my Google Reader overwhelmed me this week). I made Lemon Chicken Tortellini for dinner...yumm. See you soon!
Post a Comment